What's New With 6.0.0
WireBox 6 is a major release for WireBox accompanied by the ColdBox Platform release. WireBox includes LogBox and CacheBox and you can find the appropriate release notes for those libraries as well.
- [WIREBOX-91] - Injector's get a reference to an asyncManager and a task scheduler whether they are in ColdBox or non-ColdBox mode
- [WIREBOX-94] - getInstance() now accepts either dsl or name via the first argument and initArguments as second argument
- [CACHEBOX-63] - cfthread-20506;variable [ATTRIBUES] doesn't exist;lucee.runtime.exp.ExpressionException: variable [ATTRIBUES] doesn't exist
- [CACHEBOX-60] - CacheFactory gets a reference to an asyncManager and a task scheduler whether they are in ColdBox or non-ColdBox mode
- [LOGBOX-35] - FileAppender: if logging happens in a thread, queue never gets processed and, potentially, you run out of heap space